Policy and Restrictions
- The caterer will provide LMPC with a signed copy of this agreement.
- Use of church equipment must be cleared through the facility staff
- All decorations must be removed immediately following the event.
- The kitchen is to be left neat and clean.
- The use of alcoholic beverages is forbidden in the Church or on the grounds of the Church.
- It is understood that wedding vendors and their employees are prohibited from the use of tobacco or drugs of any kind, alcohol, foul language or discourteous actions on the premises of Lookout Mountain Presbyterian Church.
|Plates, glass salad||297|
|Plates, glass dessert||299|
|Parfait dishes, glass||273|
|Sherbet dishes, glass||194|
|Coffee urn, silver||1|
|Cream & sugar, silver||1 set|
|Punch bowl set, silver||1 set|
|Cake knife, silver||1|
|Pie server, silver||2|
|Platters, glass, large (punch bowl platter size)||3|
|Tablecloth rental (available for on-site use only)|
LMPC Caterer Agreement
This agreement must be submitted to the LMPC Facility Event Coordinator at least one (1) month prior to the wedding date. For questions, please email email@example.com.