LMPC is pleased to accommodate requests for the use of our facilities for a wide range of activities. Our staff serves Jesus by serving you, and we want to partner with you to ensure your event is worry-free. Below are instructions that will help us succeed in doing this. Scott Harrison, our facilities manager, is available to help you with plans and to answer your questions. You may contact him at 423-821-4528 or email Scott Harrison.
To Reserve a Room at LMPC
- Click here to access our online, non-wedding facility request form. Please fill out this form as completely as possible and submit it to the LMPC office. You may also come by the church office to pick up a form. If you are inquiring about scheduling a wedding at LMPC, please do not use this form but rather contact the LMPC church office.
- We will review and process your request as quickly as possible. After all details have been approved, we will call you to confirm the request.
Points to keep in mind:
- Our facility is heavily used, so please submit requests as early as possible. We need a minimum of fourteen (14) days to process a request.
- We require four (4) weeks of lead time, or longer, for multi-room events.
- A submitted request does NOT guarantee that we will be able to fulfill your request.
- You must be an LMPC member to borrow equipment from the church for use off-campus.
- If you are inquiring about scheduling a wedding at LMPC, please do not use this form but rather contact the LMPC church office.