The LMPC campus’ primary purpose is to carry on the ministry of the local church. We are pleased to accommodate requests for use of our facilities by members as well as non-members.
- Priority of use of LMPC facility
- church programs
- membership requests for personal use of the building
- LMPC supported ministries
- existing longstanding relationships with several community organizations
- Scheduling limitations of member or non-member requests for personal events:
Members may request use of the facility Monday through Saturday.
Non-members may request use of the facility Monday through Friday.
Approval of requests for the Jane Harris Youth Building (JHYB) may take longer to approve; you are encouraged to apply early for use of this building.
- No facility request that involves personal business or fundraising either for self or a non-LMPC ministry will be approved.
- Facility use activities fall under the jurisdiction of the Session and the Church Administrator. No commitment to facility use is finalized until the Release and Indemnity Agreement has been completed and approved. You will receive this after your request is approved. No activities or advocacy may take place within our buildings or grounds that conflict with the bylaws and practices of the congregation as found in the Bible, the Presbyterian Church of America (PCA) Book of Church Order and the Westminster Confession of Faith.
- Please review the LMPC Facility Use Rules and Regulations before continuing on. You are required to agree to abide by these guidelines before submitting your facility request form.