Congratulations on your engagement! We are happy for you and glad you are interested in having your wedding at Lookout Mountain Presbyterian Church (LMPC).
At LMPC, the Session, pastors, and staff consider it a high privilege to participate in the Christian weddings of God’s people. Our belief is that God has designed the marriage relationship to be between one man and one woman who are committed to Jesus Christ and to a biblically-based marriage. We want to do everything we can to help make your wedding day a joyous celebration of God’s grace in bringing you together. For more information or to apply, please contact our wedding administrator at email@example.com.
- LMPC members (find out How to Join)
- LMPC associate members (secondary membership with LMPC for students or temporary residents that maintains primary membership with a home church)
- children of LMPC members
- college students who are
- enrolled in a local college
- attend LMPC regularly
- and participate regularly in at least one church ministry
- LMPC-supported missionaries
- and children of LMPC-supported missionaries
to have their wedding ceremony at LMPC.