Policy and Restrictions
We understand that photographs and video are a lasting remembrance of the wedding ceremony. The ceremony is a service of worship, and we expect photographers and videographers working at LMPC to contribute to the worship experience rather detract from it.
Because the wedding ceremony is a worship service, the policies below are mandatory. The photographer understands that failure to abide by these policies may result in the photographer’s loss of privileges to photograph events at LMPC.
- The photographer will provide LMPC with a signed copy of this agreement.
- We encourage you to take as many pictures as possible before the ceremony.
- All photography must cease in the ceremony location one hour and fifteen minutes before the time of the wedding in order to allow for sound checks and last minute facility set up. Please adjust your photo schedule to meet this timeframe; you are free to take pictures anywhere else in the building or on the grounds after the ceremony location is closed.
- Candid shots in the dressing rooms are permitted.
- For purposes of this agreement, the wedding ceremony begins at the music prelude and concludes when the bride and groom have been pronounced man and wife.
- In the sanctuary, the photographer(s) and their equipment must remain behind the rear transverse aisle in alignment with the back set of pews during the wedding ceremony.
- In the chapel, the photographer/videographer may take pictures from the balcony.
- In the fellowship hall, the photographer/videographer must remain relatively stationary on the back wall.
- All photographers/videographers and their staff must remain silent during the wedding ceremony.
- Remote photography/videography is not allowed nor will we allow the photographer/videographer or their equipment to be in any aisle in the ceremony location at any time during the wedding ceremony.
- Flash pictures: one flash picture may be taken as the bride and her escort enter the ceremony location during the processional. After the bride and groom are pronounced man and wife, flash photography is allowed.
- It is understood that wedding vendors and their employees are prohibited from the use of tobacco or drugs of any kind, alcohol, foul language or discourteous actions on the premises of Lookout Mountain Presbyterian Church.
WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER/VIDEOGRAPHER AGREEMENT
This agreement must be submitted to the LMPC Facility Event Coordinator at least one (1) month prior to the wedding date. For questions, please email email@example.com.