The eResume Network is a church-based network of interested employers who hire in the Greater Chattanooga market, as well as other contacts who are aware of openings in our area. For twenty-five years we have joined excellent applicants with good character and work ethic to employers seeking such employees.
Employers and contacts have agreed to look at resumes, pray for the applicants, contact them for additional information if you so desire, and pass on his/her resume to another employer if they have no opening.
Applicants should submit the following in order to Judie Finch to receive committee approval and enter it to the network.
- A complete resume including name and all addresses, work history describing type of work and time employed and name of supervisor and their phone or email.
- A history of your education and diplomas and honors received.
- Your outside-of-work interests, hobbies, committees etc. If you live in the Chattanooga area a mention of people’s names whom you served with would help.
- A statement of support from your church pastor or officer and their contact information.
- A statement of your objectives and the job you are seeking and when you will be available.
- Anything else that you would like to show your future employers.
Attention local employers!
You can join the network by sending your name and email address to Judie Finch. If you have a job opening, we can also post that on the website if you will send the description in PDF form to the same address.
Rock Point Real Estate – Office Manager/Customer Service Specialist (posted 7/14/2017)
Raymond James – Sr. Client Service Associate (posted 6/14/2017)
Signal Mtn. Presbyterian Church – Hospitality Director (posted 4/7/2017)
Covenant College – Chapel Dept. Administrative Assistant (posted 4/7/2017)
Town of Lookout Mountain – Temporary/Fill-in 911 Emergency Dispatcher (posted 2/14/2017)