Female Assistant to the Pastor of High School Youth
Ministry position available on the LMPC youth ministry staff team as early as Spring 2017.
Full time with benefits
Click here to read the job description.
- Able to positively affirm acceptance of the basic beliefs as outlined on the LMPC Covenant to Teach and Nurture document.
- Have read and substantially agree with the Westminster Confession of Faith and the Westminster Shorter Catechism.
- Minimum college degree and two years’ experience in relational ministry.
- Administratively effective; able to organize events and programs.
- Relationally effective with teenagers and able to work well with a team.
- Able to demonstrate a sense of call to youth ministry and a willingness to commit to three to five years.