Who we are…in a nutshell
- We are a congregation of the Presbyterian Church in America (PCA) and a member of the Tennessee Valley Presbytery.
- We began in 1892 as a church plant of First Presbyterian Church. Read more about our history.
- We are located on the Tennessee side of Lookout Mountain, which is five minutes from Chattanooga and two hours from Knoxville, Nashville, Atlanta, and Birmingham.
- We are a community church, residing in a quiet neighborhood.
- We are a ten-minute drive from Covenant College, and we enjoy worshiping with many Covenant students and faculty.
- We endeavor to provide a wide range of ministry, both within our walls and without.
- We joyfully welcome visitors and would love for you to make us your church home!